[Lapg] Governance By Design: Organizing Ourselves to Get Things Done

Living Mandala livingmandala at livingmandala.com
Wed May 1 16:59:35 PDT 2013

Dear Friends,

Do you want to:

• Learn to become more effective together?
• Get things done and have more fun?

Effective, adaptable, thriving organizations… is the vision many of us have in common.

We are super stoked to be bringing John Schinnerer from the Sociocracy Consulting Group here to the Bay Area on the weekend of May 24-26 to help inoculate the pattern language understanding of living systems technologies applied to organizational design.

This foundational training gives you essential tools and experience for applying whole systems governance design in your existing or forming organization, business, team, or community.

This workshop is equivalent to "Foundations of Sociocracy - Dynamic Self‐Governance: Become More Effective Together" as offered by The Sociocracy Consulting Group.

We are excited to be offering this same workshop for half the price you will be find it anywhere else!

This agile, holocratic, governance system is an up and coming technology that is going to revolutionize business and how we get things done... while facilitating greater communication and collaboration between organizations and circles in co-creative alignment of purpose. An opportunity not to be missed!

Hope to see you there.

Towards Collaborative Resiliency,

-The Living Mandala Team

_______________

Governance By Design:
Organizing Ourselves to Get Things Done

May 24 - 26, 2013

The Venture Greenhouse, San Rafael, CA

For More Information Click Here.

Introduction to Governance By Design

Friday, May 24, 6pm - 8:30 pm

For More Information Click Here.

Living Mandala
Organizing Education, Events & Initiatives for Personal & Planetary Transformation
www.LivingMandala.com
Find Living Mandala on Facebook!