[Lapg] Got fruits or veggies to donate to the HM157 5 Year anniversary Mega Extravaganza non-profit fundraiser July 20Th ?

charon nogues trickypoodle at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 12 07:23:48 PDT 2013

Good day all***

Any farmers out there willing to part with any of this stuff listed below for the HM157 5 year anniversary Non-profit fundraiser ? You would be welcome to come enjoy the fruit of your loom in the form of exquisite Vegan catering at our celebration for our supporters July 20Th***

At this point HM157 must evolve & become a sustainable organization.. otherwise we will go the way of the Dodo Bird, like all the other DIY Community creative spaces... we have a great board of directors.. great lawyers.. all we need is the initial funding***

http://www.hm157.com/the_hm157_5_yr_anniversary_mega_extravaganza

https://www.facebook.com/events/290176957784375/?ref=ts&fref=ts

Regardless of vegetable matter.. we would love to see some of the Permi guild***

Love Always,
Charon Nogues & HM157***
www.hm157.com

Kale - 20 bunches