[Lapg] [Sdpg] Passive Solar Heating Consultant Wanted

DIANE KENNEDY dianeckennedy at prodigy.net
Wed Aug 7 15:14:01 PDT 2013

Wende Pfahler  is a Solar Consultant at New Day Solar in Murrietta: (855) 444- 6329.  She's an excellent consultant and a very reliable company that has been just installing solar since 1988 (not a recent switch-over company).
Diane

If you like vegetarian recipes, organic gardening, permaculture, chickens, ponds, silliness, and a little odd rant now and then, please visit my blog Vegetariat, at www.vegetariat.com. Thanks!
"If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need."
Cicero