[Lapg] Cob Bench Foundation Party @ Venice Learning Garden THIS Sunday

Sean Jennings swjennings at gmail.com
Fri Oct 25 23:51:05 PDT 2013

Hey all you LA Permie peeps,
Help us build the base for our beautiful new cob bench! This Sunday, from
10-2pm at the Venice Learning Garden we'll be stacking urbanite to create
the base of our bench which will be finished with cob on November 3rd with
Mark Lakeman. This bench will serve as a presentation space and a work area
for the Natural Arts Garden. Bring a hat, sun screen, water and a snack.

Great way to build new skills, make new friends, and create change in your
neighborhood.  Join us!!!!!!!!!!!