[Los Angeles, CA Permaculture] Permaculture Skills Center Ecological Landscaper 9-Month Training

Adam Kliegman adam at permacultureskillscenter.org
Tue Dec 3 12:46:10 PST 2013

Hi friends,

The Permaculture Skills Center (PSC) is reaching out to PDC teachers,
high school and college counselors, permaculture professionals,
landscapers, educators and collaborators who can assist us in spreading
the word about our pioneering Ecological Landscaper program.

The Permaculture Skills Center in Sebastopol, CA is launching its
Ecological Landscaper Immersion, a 9-month, collegiate-level skills
training in all aspects of:

•	Ecological Design
•	Landscape Installation & Maintenance
•	Permaculture in ecology & in business
•	Business Operations
•	Contract Law
•	Licenses and Permits process
•	Legal structures

The Ecological Landscaper Immersion is a collaboration between Erik
Ohlsen, Toby Hemenway and over 15 guest instructors to offer one of the
most comprehensive skills training programs for regenerative land
stewardship and business operations in the country.

We would love your support in marketing our program to train a highly
skilled and credentialed network of landscapers and land-based
entrepreneurs. We’ve developed a referral-marketing program that employs
our community to help us enroll students and supports local economy.

We are offering scholarships and work trade positions for those in need
of financial aid.

Attached is a more detailed description of the training as well as the
details to our Referral Marketing Program. You can also find more
information on our website at www.permacultureskillscenter.org.

Kind Regards,

--
Adam Kliegman