[Los Angeles, CA Permaculture] Please post: Biochar Production Demonstration

Jon Szczepanek chame1eoncali at gmail.com
Fri Jan 3 11:17:02 PST 2014

Hello friends and associates, On Sunday Jan. 5, 2014 at Simi in the Garden
1636 Sinaloa Road, Simi Valley CA. 93065 at 10am I will be conducting a
Biochar Burn Day to demonstrate how to use and make High Quality Biochar.

A suggested donation of $5.00 per person for entry will help support Simi
at the Garden Community Garden.

We will be using several different methods and all who attend will be able
to take some freshly made Biochar home with them.

We will also be making Popcorn, Smores, Hot Tea and Roasted Marshmallows on
Biochar Stoves we will bring to the event.

We will be demonstrating a new unit called the Biochar Cone Kiln which
easily makes 7 five gallon buckets of Biochar per batch.

This will be a great opportunity to see for yourself just what all the Buzz
is about Biochar and answer any questions you may have.

Please RSVP as soon as possible so we can have snacks and refreshments for
all who attend.

https://www.facebook.com/events/599452286788171/?ref_dashboard_filter=upcoming

Thanks,
Michael Wittman
michael at blueskybiochar.com
www.blueskybiochar.com
818-599-9119

Biochar's high carbon content and porous composition helps soil to retain
water, nutrients, protect soil microbes, and ultimately increase crop
yields while growing healthier, more productive, disease-resistant plants.
All this while helping combat global warming by sequestering and
stabilizing rich organic carbon in your soil.

Leave your carbon footprint in the garden...

“You never change things by fighting the existing reality.
To change something, build a new model that makes the old model obsolete.”
– R. Buckminster Fuller