[Los Angeles, CA Permaculture] Garcetti // Millions // Town Hall Meeting // Permaculture

Ra Sol ra at livingmandala.com
Wed Jan 29 13:31:44 PST 2014

Hey Everyone

Garcetti is getting millions from Obama and holding a town hall to hear
what we care about.

Lets show up and advocate for the design intelligence that we hold. Like
funding for harvesting rain water and greywater!

http://www.lamayor.org/budget101_hollywood

http://www.usatoday.com/story/theoval/2014/01/08/obama-promise-zones-san-antonio-philadelphia-los-angeles/4368697/

Monday is the last town hall
Please spread the word

--

*Rashid "Ra" Gilanpour **Development ● Outreach ● Media*

*Cell: 714.600.5729 Skype: AmenRa144*

*"There is one, and only one, solution, and we have almost no time to try
it. We must turn all our resources to repairing the natural world, and
train all our young people to help. They want to; we need to give them this
last chance to create forests, soils, clean waters, clean energies, secure
communities, stable regions, and to know how to do it from hands-on
experience."   - Bill Mollison*