[Los Angeles, CA Permaculture] Soil Health Expert Presenting tonight

Lauren James laurenfrancesjames at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 11:35:24 PST 2014

*Join KISS THE GROUND for an** evening of Conversation with **Graeme Sait *
*a **lifelong human and soil health educator from New Zealand.*

*TUESDAY FEBRUARY 11th 2014, 7pm -8pm @ **Gracias Madre - 8905 Melrose Ave
West Hollywood*

****Suggested $20 Donation*** *
 *See invite attached*

Our health and the planet's health rely on the quality of our soil.

Industrialized agriculture is striping our soil, contaminating our water
and threatening all life.

We are activating a modern victory garden movement inspiring us to be a
generation of *regenerative* farmers.

Join *Kiss The Ground Foundation* in restoring our soil, creating mineral
rich food and reversing global warming.

Simply, the solution is in the soil.