[Los Angeles, CA Permaculture] West Coast Women's Permaculture Gathering September 18-21 2014! Seattle WA

Wesley Roe and Santa Barbara Permaculture Network lakinroe at silcom.com
Thu May 1 05:46:43 PDT 2014

Join Permaculture's Finest Women for a Weekend in the Woods!
http://westcoastwomenspc.weebly.com
Welcome to the West Coast Women's Permaculture Gathering September 18-21 2014! This is our 4th year and we are gracing the greater Seattle area! Join us at Camp Hamilton near Monroe/Duvall for a long weekend together sharing skills, ideas and collaborating!

Contributing & Collecting in Collaboration!
Where ‘Full Steam Ahead’ melds with ‘Relax and Receive’ for Continuous Thrivability
Considering how much permaculture activity is brewing in our respective regions these days, from public food forests to natural buildings and successful kickstarter campaigns, the subject of permaculture is upfront and growing! We will take a central focus of taking permaculture beyond an interest or hobby to inspiring women with permaculture examples to find their path to right-livelihood and thrive! Thivelihood!!

This years Gathering will feature exciting presentations, skill-building opportunities and our first ever Saturday Market Place to support your right-livelihoods, followed by our first ever Dance Party around the fire near the lake! Tickets are available for the entire three days, Saturday only, children at a reduced rate, child care is FREE with ticket for whole weekend. See ticketing page for details.

Spend a weekend with strong, committed women who share Permaculture ethics and vocabulary.  Come connect, learn, and laugh!  In a breathtaking space, surrounded by nature and amazing women, you will be inspired and invigorated.

Presenters for 2014 include:
We have an amazing line up of extraordinary speakers!
Jenny Pell - Of PERMACULTURE NOW! Permaculture designer, consultant, and teacher.
EagleSong - Founder of RavenCroft Gardens and Healing From the Ground Up herbal apprentice program.
Starhawk - The Fifth Sacred Thing,The Last Wild Witch & Earth Activist Training
Jacqueline Freeman - Biodynamic Beekeeper and owner of Friendly Haven Rise Farm in Venersborg, WA
Jeanette Acosta - Author and composer raised by traditional indigenous healers, designer and ethnobotanist.
Emet Degirmenci - International urban and indigenous permaculture community design.
http://westcoastwomenspc.weebly.com