[Los Angeles, CA Permaculture] An Evening with Leif Skogberg | May 23rd | The Manzanita Speaker Series Topanga Library (122 N. Topanga Canyon Blvd., Topanga, CA, 90290)

Wesley Roe and Santa Barbara Permaculture Network lakinroe at silcom.com
Fri May 16 20:22:22 PDT 2014

Hello Friends and Family,

I hope this email finds you thriving and well and enjoying this beautiful day!

I am writing to inform you of a free presentation I am giving next Friday night (next week) in Topanga, CA. It would be an honor if you, and/or any of your friends in the LA area, could join us. It will be located at the Topanga Library (122 N. Topanga Canyon Blvd., Topanga, CA, 90290) at 7:00 pm. The talk is free and entitled, Patterns of Connection: Understanding Nature, Community and the Self.

Please see forwarded emailwith attached flier from the organizers, my friends at the Manzanita School.

I hope to see you there!

Thanks and be well,
Leif

--