[Los Angeles, CA Permaculture] West Coast Women's Permaculture Gathering, Sept 18 -21, Seattle area

Juliana Birnbaum julianapeartree at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 12:25:59 PDT 2014

Dear Regenerative Design Revolutionaries,
May I invite you to pass along info about the event below to your networks
of empowered ecologically-minded women, in the spirit of cultivating more
strength and resilience in this movement when we gather together and
cross-pollinate? I am planning to be there sharing about the 60 inspiring
sites I gathered research on in my new book, *Sustainable [R]evolution:
Permaculture in Ecovillages, Urban Farms and Communities Worldwide.
<http://www.amazon.com/Sustainable-Revolution-Permaculture-Ecovillages-Communities/dp/1583946489/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top>*
In Solidarity,
Juliana Birnbaum
www.cultureofpermaculture.org

Join Permaculture's Finest Women for a Weekend in the Woods!
http://westcoastwomenspc.weebly.com

Early Registration ends on June 30 so get tickets now for the West Coast
Women's Permaculture Gathering September 18-21 2014! This is our 4th year
and we are gracing the greater Seattle area! Join us at Camp Hamilton near
Monroe/Duvall for a long weekend together sharing skills, ideas and
collaborating.

Considering how much permaculture activity is brewing in our respective
regions these days, from public food forests to natural buildings and
successful kickstarter campaigns, the subject of permaculture is upfront
and growing. We will take a central focus of taking permaculture beyond an
interest or hobby to inspiring women with permaculture examples to find
their path to right-livelihood and thrive.... Thivelihood!!
This years Gathering will feature exciting presentations, skill-building
opportunities and our first ever Saturday Market Place to support your
right-livelihoods, followed by our first ever Dance Party around the fire
near the lake. Tickets are available for the entire three days or Saturday
only, (Children at a reduced rate and child care is FREE with ticket for
whole weekend. See ticketing page for details.)

We have a fabulous line up of extraordinary speakers:

Jenny Pell - Of PERMACULTURE NOW! Permaculture designer, consultant, and
teacher.
EagleSong - Founder of RavenCroft Gardens and Healing From the Ground Up
herbal apprentice program.
Starhawk - The Fifth Sacred Thing,The Last Wild Witch & Earth Activist
Training
Jacqueline Freeman - Biodynamic Beekeeper and owner of Friendly Haven Rise
Farm in Venersborg, WA
Jeanette Acosta - Author and composer raised by traditional indigenous
healers, designer and ethnobotanist.
Emet Degirmenci - International urban and indigenous permaculture community
design.

http://westcoastwomenspc.weebly.com