[Los Angeles, CA Permaculture] Kiss the Ground Garden Fundraiser on June 26th

Mark Rainville mrainville1.618 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 22 13:33:21 PDT 2014

We’re creating *The Venice Plaza* – a community demonstration garden, food
forest, educational and community gathering space at 681 N. Venice Blvd,
located in the heart of Venice on the grounds of Beyond Baroque, SPARC and
the Venice fire station.

We are working hard to raise awareness and funding. Join us on Thursday
June 26 to learn more and donate in person or share our campaign through
thrdPlace.  Your donation is tax-deductible through our fiscal sponsor I'll
Be The One (ibt1.org).

When: Thursday June 26th 7-9pm

What: Fundraising Launch for the Venice Plaza – light appetizers and drinks

Where: the home of Erin Sullivan Ward, 541 Grand Blvd Venice, CA 90291

How to Register for a free fundraiser ticket: http://bit.ly/1q1XDcu

*Presentations start promptly at 7:30:*

*Ryland Engelhart*, owner Cafe Gratitude and founder of Kiss the Ground

*Finian Makepeace*, musician and co-founder of Kiss the Ground

*Lauren Tucker*, garden project manager at Kiss the Ground

*Dekoven Ashley*, thrdPlace

*About:*

The space will include raised garden beds for veggies, fruit trees, native
plants, tea tables, a planted amphitheater and stage, a children's garden,
rainwater harvesting, and a greenhouse.  See map at the bottom of this
email.

​
​

For more information please visit www.thesoilstory.com or