[Los Angeles, CA Permaculture] Half-off Tuition LA PDC -last day today

larry santoyo earthflowdesignworks at gmail.com
Mon Jul 14 08:29:42 PDT 2014

We have until the close of business today to offer our half off deal.
Thank you to the generous support of our So Cal Permaculture Community.

Please send PayPal payment of $525.00 to <permaculture at earthflow.com>

For more information: http://www.cityofangelspermaculture.com/home.html

THE PERMACULTURE DESIGN COURSE EXPERIENCE

The Permaculture Design Course has truly transformed the lives and enhanced
the careers of thousands of people around the world, including architects,
developers, social workers, city planners, teachers, students, gardeners,
landscapers, homeowners, business owners and others.

• Designers are able to add new qualifications to their resumes and to
their firms' ability to offer ecological services to their clients.

• Real estate and development companies are able to better meet the
public's growing concern for the environment.

• Homeowners learn to increase the value of their property.

• Couples enjoy creating home retreats that enrich their families' lives.

• Teachers find new ways of integrating the art & science of Permaculture
Design into their curriculum.

• College students are better able to direct their education.

• Many people change careers to create their own right livelihood.

*L. Santoyo, Senior PlannerEarthFlow Urban Design Works*

*http://earthflowstore.com <http://earthflowstore.com>*