[Los Angeles, CA Permaculture] Invite to L.A. Eco-Village to hang out with internationally renown permaculturist Declan Kennedy in Dialog next Wednesday

Lois Arkin crsp at igc.org
Fri Jul 18 16:13:10 PDT 2014

Hi All,
Declan Kennedy is coming to visit us here in L.A. Eco-Village next
Wednesday, July 23 for just one day.  He's one of the giants in the
international permaculture and ecovillage movements and is the founder
of a long established successful intentional community and ecovillage in
Germany.  More about him here:
http://laecovillage.org/2014/07/18/declan-kennedy-in-dialog-wednesday-july-23-2014-at-730pm-at-l-a-eco-village/

We'll be hosting him for a veggie potluck dinner at 6:30 in our
courtyard and a Q&A and dialog/discussion starting at 7:30pm in our lobby.

If you join us at 6:30 for a veggie potluck in our courtyard, please
bring your own non-throw-away eating ware.

We are asking for a small donation, but no one will be turned away for
lack of funds.

Please let me know if you're planning to come, if you get a minute:
crsp at igc.org
213/738-1254

Look forward to seeing you.

Best,