[Los Angeles, CA Permaculture] West Coast Women's Permaculture Gathering/September 18-21, 2014 in Duvall, WA- please help us distribute (thank you)

Wesley Roe and Santa Barbara Permaculture Network lakinroe at silcom.com
Mon Aug 4 09:33:46 PDT 2014

West Coast Women's Permaculture Gathering/September 18-21, 2014 in Duvall, WA- please help us distribute (thank you)
You must pre-register for this event by Sept. 8th. http://westcoastwomenspc.weebly.com/tickets.html

The West Coast Women's Permaculture
https://vimeo.com/98518908

Gathering is happening soon, so purchase your tickets today. Come join permaculture's finest women in the woods on the Fall Equinox at a special place tucked away in the mountains near Monroe, Washington.

We have the Schedule for the event up on the website now with some great presentations.

•                Lindsay Huettman: Pacific Northwest Native Plants, Connection and Permaculture

•                Jessi Bloom: Why We Need More Feminine Leaders in Permaculture and How to Become One

•                Starhawk & Presenters: Panel Discussion on Permaculture & Climate Change

•                Jacqueline Freeman: Falling in Love with Honeybees

•                Jeanette Acosta: Traditional Indigenous Knowledge, Values & a Maritime Perspective

•                EagleSong: Hedge Medicine; Weaving an Emerald Cloak with the Ancients

•                Marisha Auerback: Soil Improvement; A Permaculture Approach to Tending & Building Soil

•                Emet Degirmenci: Re-Skilling for Edible Landscaping

Plus daily morning yoga, ritual, fire circles & singing, open space, Village Marketplace, Local Site Tours and more.

When we gather we facilitate growth, strengthen bonds, nurture each other and inspire change. You must pre-register for this event by Sept. 8th. Early registration assists in the organizing this event. You may register for Saturday only. Please register now to join us for this amazing event. http://westcoastwomenspc.weebly.com/tickets.html

http://westcoastwomenspc.weebly.com

See you there,

Westcoast Women's Permaculture Gathering