[Los Angeles, CA Permaculture] Job Ops: Director, Assistant Nursery Manager, Occidental Arts & Ecology Center 95465

Lois Arkin crsp at igc.org
Fri Aug 22 13:46:19 PDT 2014

Greetings from the Occidental Arts & Ecology Center <http://oaec.org/home>!

We are seeking a full-time *Operations Director *and a
part-time* Assistant Nursery Manager *for October 2014 hire. I'm asking
for your help in finding great candidates for these positions. See our
website <http://www.oaec.org/jobs-at-OAEC>(OAEC.org/jobs-at-OAEC) or the
attached job descriptions for details.

I’d greatly appreciate it if you could circulate this through your
networks and forward to qualified candidates. We will be accepting
applications until *September 5, 2014*.

Thank you so much!

Sincerely,

Dave Henson

Executive Director

15290 Coleman Valley Rd, Occidental, CA, USA, 95465

Please consider donating to the _Occidental Arts & Ecology Center
<http://oaec.org/>_. Your support makes the cultivation of meaningful
and lasting change possible.

15290 Coleman Valley Rd, Occidental, CA, USA, 95465