[Los Angeles, CA Permaculture] Green Festival: free tickets directions. Fri-Sun 9/12-14

Lois Arkin crsp at igc.org
Thu Sep 11 09:31:06 PDT 2014

Los Angeles Green Festival :: Free Tickets

Spread the word!
Vote for top 5 Finalist
Pay it Forward
Real Food Daily Party

View this email in your browser
http://us8.campaign-archive2.com/?u=6c3af8d74a36c6ed7435cb1c3&id=c7a530d0b9&e=826c99efdd

For a FREE Ticket or weekend Pass go to

  http://www.greenfestivals.org/la/admission

Type in the free promo code: HCGFLA14

LA Green Festival at the Convention Center Sept. 12 thru 14
  South Hall G 1201 S Figueroa St, Los Angeles, CA 90015

Click here for the Event Guide: http://read.uberflip.com/i/371818

Friday: 12-6pm     Saturday 10-6pm   Sunday: 10-6pm

Thank you to everyone who has been passing out fliers, postering and
emailing about the event.   Lets all do one last push before Friday!

This is our last chance to promote the festival.  Please invite everyone
you know to attend this Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.

  Here is the social media kit to help you spread the word.

The Top 5 Non-Profits have been chosen.  Click here to see who the
finalists are and vote for your favorite.
​Pay it Forward Labs Green Business Super Mentor Area
September 12th 2:00pm - 6:00pm

We will have 8 Super Mentors  On Friday at Green Festival.  Attendees
will be able to book specific 15 minute time periods with these Super
mentors.  Book Appointments Here These Super Mentors have all owned or
been C level in multi million dollar businesses and they are here to
help our green festival attendees. This is a 100% free of charge
offering and its available to everyone on Friday afternoon from 2pm
until 6pm.

After Green Festival on Friday Stop by Real Food Daily in Santa Monica
for an after party they are hosting.