[Los Angeles, CA Permaculture] Free Inhabit Permaculture Film Screening in Ojai with Producer on Friday, May 29th

Leif Skogberg land at ojaifoundation.org
Wed May 20 14:49:52 PDT 2015

Greetings,

You are invited to a FREE Screening of Inhabit, A Permaculture Perspective
on Friday, May 29th with an introduction by the Producer!

This event is a collaborative effort initiated by a group of 4 local
citizens who felt moved to bring this film to Ojai to help spark dialogue
and inspire action.

Inhabit shares an uplifting message; one that is very poignant for the
times we are living in. It offers a new approach to understanding our role
as inhabitants of this Earth. The film shares a Permaculture perspective,
showcasing practical examples of how to support the regeneration of
ecosystems, build community, and reintegrate ourselves as a keystone
species on this planet.

Emmett Brennan, Assistant Director & Producer of Inhabit, will offer an
introduction to the film and a wrap up following the screening.

Please feel free to share this with your network. Thank you for helping
us spread the Word!

Friday, May 29th
6:00-7:00 Potluck (local, organic foods please!)
7:00-8:30 Movie
8:30-10 Panel Discussion and Q&A

Ojai Valley Grange
381 Cruzero St
Ojai, CA

The Panel Members:

Connor Jones- East End Eden
Sage Stoneman- East End Eden
Ron Whitehurst- Rincon Vitova
Deborah Pendry - Ojai Valley Green Coalition
Michelle Dohrn- Ojai Food Co-op
Steve Bennett- Ventura Co. Board of Supervisors
Josh & Rebecca Tickell- Filmmakers (Pump)
Patty Pagaling- Transition to Organics
and Moderated by Leif H. Skogberg of The Ojai Foundation

We look forward to an engaging evening!

[image: Displaying Inhabit.png]

--
*Leif H. Skogberg*