[Los Angeles, CA Permaculture] Kiss The Ground - Video and Petition - Help Combat Climate Change

Mark Rainville mrainville1.618 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 8 17:35:08 PDT 2015

Please watch The Soil Story video, sign the petition <http://chn.ge/1fYXNRw>
and share it with everyone you know.

This is a huge moment for California and for the health of our planet and
soils.

Why this campaign is awesome:

Building healthy soil will positively affect everyone; it’s a
solution-driven approach to fighting drought, growing healthier food and
ultimately helping to reverse climate change

California, one of the largest agriculture economies in the world, could be
the first US state to fund healthy soil as a solution for climate change

Our co-founder, Ryland Engelhart, is the owner of Café Gratitude and
Gracias Madre restaurants in California

Why this campaign is IMPORTANT and TIMELY:

CA legislature will vote on budget allocations in late-August, which could
allocate up to $160 million in funding from CA's Greenhouse Gas Reduction
Fund

The funds will be directed toward regenerative agriculture, composting, and
other land management practices that will help build back our soils,
protecting our farms, food and future.

Thank you for your support!

PETITION

http://chn.ge/1fYXNRw

If you click and share just one link today, make it this one :-)

VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ponam53-mYE

PRESS RELEASE

http://www.kisstheground.com/blog/