[Los Angeles, CA Permaculture] Quail Springs accepting applications for FARM MANAGER position

Lindsay Allen lindsay at quailsprings.org
Tue Feb 9 08:32:19 PST 2016

Quail Springs is seeking a new team member to join the community!
We are looking for a full time Farm Manager that would live on site and manager our food systems and diverse animal systems.
Founded in 2004, Quail Springs Permaculture is dedicated to demonstrating and teaching holistic ways of designing human environments, and to facilitating deeper understandings of ourselves and one another through immersive experiences in nature.  We believe that lasting ecological health and social harmony can be fostered through emphasizing the connection between people, food, shelter, energy, and water.

We are accepting applications till March 1, for a full job description and to apply please visit:

http://www.quailsprings.org/farm-manager/

--
Lindsay Allen
Farm Manager | Permaculture Educator