[Los Angeles, CA Permaculture] Biological Farming Course // Venice, CA in June

Lauren Tucker lauren at kisstheground.com
Wed Jun 1 16:00:49 PDT 2016

Join us in Venice, CA on June 11-12 for an unmissable 2-day course and
learn how to grow healthier food!

<http://www.kisstheground.com/>
Kiss the Ground <http://www.kisstheground.com/> is hosting long-time farmer
and expert teacher, Dan Kittredge, who will share how to manage the biology
of crops for successful farms and gardens.

Backyard gardeners and farmers will all benefit from this invaluable
knowledge.

Just as understanding the science behind a good recipe makes you a much
better cook, learning the biology of plants and soil will equip you with
the essentials you need to produce flourishing, nutrient-dense food farms
at any scale.

Details & Tickets: farmingcourse.eventbrite.com  Tickets are sliding scale
- select the fee that works best for you!

Please help us in sharing this event, even if you can't make it.

Lauren Tucker
Co-Executive Director
*Kiss the Ground*
www.kisstheground.com
310.227.2323

"Let the beauty we love be what we do.  There are hundreds of ways to kneel
and kiss the ground."
-Rumi