[Los Angeles, CA Permaculture] Great Job Opportunity in Land Stewardship

Beverley Keefe bbkeefe at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 17:57:17 PDT 2016

Permaculture Friends!

My organization, the Los Angeles Neighborhood Land Trust, is hiring a
Stewardship Coordinator to fill a vital role in the operations and
maintenance of our parks.

The position is 50/50 in office/in the field, and the successful candidate
needs to have a conversational level of Spanish. Fluency not required.

This role is a great fit for people interested in land use and urban land
management. It’s much more than a maintenance job.

Folks can view the full job descriptions apply here:
https://landtrust.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=5

Thanks!!

~Beverley

>From the description:

"Stewardship is the responsible planning and management of resources that
our communities use and benefit from. At the Land Trust, we steward the
resources existing within the parks and gardens we operate, and the
communities that surround them. We steward our sites with the principles of
equity, community, environmental and social justice, and organizing, and we
impart those principles in every area of site management."