[Los Angeles, CA Permaculture] Our Permaculture Tour is coming to LA!

Autumn Turley of.dust.and.dreams at gmail.com
Sat Nov 19 12:33:30 PST 2016

Dear San Diego Permaculture Guild,

I Am We <http://www.iamwe.us/> and The Source Network
<http://www.thesource.network/> are teaming up to produce a Permaculture
Chautauqua Tour!  We are volunteering at various permaculture projects, as
well as organizing events to bring local communities out to experience
permaculture.  Our events will feature tea ceremonies, massage, Yogapoiera,
and musical-theater.  The intention is that sharing these diverse offerings
at permaculture projects will draw in people who otherwise might not know
about permaculture or about the projects happening in their communities.

We will be doing a presentation about our tour at Holy Light Gathering
<https://www.facebook.com/events/1600877336644017/> today 4pm - 11pm, and
are also hosting a Permaculture Gala
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/2016-permaculture-gala-los-angeles-ca-tickets-29471256321?aff=affiliate-invite>
12/9 4-10pm.  If you would be able to spread the word to people you know
who might be interested, that would be great.  Additionally, please let me
know if anyone from the LA Permaculture Guild would be interested in doing
a presentation at our Gala.  Thank you for the good work that you do, and
hope to see you in LA!

Love,

Autumn, Sean, Doron, Norm, and Shaka