[Los Angeles, CA Permaculture] Thurs Oct 12 7pm -Oceans in Peril; What can we do to save them? John Roulac Ojai

wesley w roe wesleywilfredroe at icloud.com
Sun Sep 24 08:41:09 PDT 2017

Thurs Oct 12  7pm -Oceans in Peril; What can we do to save them?  John Roulac  Ojai John W. Roulac talk in Ojai CaliforniaOjai Retreat 160 Besant Rd Oja CA
“Oceans in Peril; What can we do to save them?”

Introduction by: Steve Sprinkle of Farmer & Cook
Special guest Santa Barbara Ocean Farmer Dan Marquez

~~$10 suggested donation~~

In cooperation with The Ojai Valley Green Coalition & Center for Regenerative Agriculture
Featuring an advance trailer preview for Ojai filmmakers Josh & Rebecca Tickell’s upcoming 2018 documentary “Kiss the Ground”

About John:
John founded Nutiva in 1999 with a mission to nourish people and planet. Nutiva has been named one of Inc. magazine’s fastest-growing companies in America for 7 years. He helped jumpstart the modernhome-composting movement in the early 1990s and has written four books on environmental topics that have combined sales of over one million copies. A longtime advocate for healthy people and ecosystems, John has founded 5 nonprofit ecological groups. In the fall of 2012 John founded GMO Inside, a group dedicated to educating people on the dangers of GMO foods. Nutiva via its 1% of sales program has donated over $4M to groups promoting sustainable ag including VoteHemp and the HIA. A longtime Ojai resident, John is also co-producer of the Kiss the Ground movie scheduled for a 2018 release.