[Los Angeles, CA Permaculture] Permaculture Design Course Maui, Hawaii

Tahnee Shim tahnee_shim at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 7 22:58:52 PST 2017

Hi there neighbor permaculture friends!

Now that days are getting shorter and the weather cooler there might be interest in taking a trip further south and enjoying some warm tropical days in shorts and flipflops

Here on the beautiful island of Maui, Hawaii we are offering a month long permaculture design and regenerative agriculture course. Experts Jenny Pell, Evan Ryan and Spencer Oneill will be teaching fun classes with a lot of hands on and great insight into tropical agriculture. We will be inviting guest teachers and native Hawaiian plant masters to share their knowledge and spirit of Aloha.

Please check out our website: www.winter-on-maui.com<http://www.winter-on-maui.com/> or Facebook page: “Winter on Maui”

For further information don’t hesitate to contact me or send an e-mail to: info at winter-on-maui.com<mailto:info at winter-on-maui.com>

Look forward to seeing you on Maui!!

Warm ALOHA 😊