[Los Angeles, CA Permaculture] Edible Garden Workshops in Encino, CA 3/23 & 4/27

Jacky Surber jackysurber at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 13:08:28 PST 2019

Hello Permies!

I am very excited to announce my first ever gardening workshops. I really
hope you can join me and help spread the word!  An in-depth training for
anyone who is interested in starting their own organic edible garden or
anyone who already has a garden and wants to learn more, these workshops
will be fun and have a hands on component. No prior edible gardening
experience necessary, refreshments and lunch will be provided. You will go
home with seeds, starts and lots of handouts. Please bring a water bottle,
hat and gloves. Please check out my website to read about the topics
covered in each part of the work shop, see photos and read the bio of the
host and her garden.

http://www.urbafloria.com/single-post/2019/03/04/Vegetable-Gardening-Workshops

When?

Saturday, March 23, Part 1: Edible Gardening Basics

Saturday, April 27, Part 2: Digging Deeper

Both days 9:30 am - 2:00 pm

Where?

Encino, at the home garden of Dana Wolf.

Prices:

2 class package

$180 before March 11th, $200 after March 11th

1 class

$100 before March 11th, $110 after March 11th

RSVP to urbafloria at gmail.com with "Garden Workshop" in the subject line and
we'll get right back to you, or call 818-650-0122 and leave a message.

I truly hope you can join us for a fun filled day of gardening.

Best,

Jacky Surber
Urbafloria - Landscape Design
818-606-8986
jackysurber at gmail.com
Urbafloria.com
Follow me on Instagram @FarmerJacky

Certified Permaculture Designer since 2009
Association of Professional Landscape Designers (APLD)
APLD Greater LA District Past President
apldca.org