[Los Angeles, CA Permaculture] TODAY!/ Solution News Radio/Special Guest Art Ludwig of Oasis Design/5pm

Margie Bushman, Santa Barbara Permaculture Network sbpcnet at silcom.com
Fri Jun 21 14:37:59 PDT 2019

"Solutions News" Radio

Today's Guest:

Art Ludwig

Art Ludwig has developed numerous original innovations that he has
published, unpatented, into the public domain for the common good. These
include the Branched Drain and Laundry to Landscape greywater systems. The
latter is a best practice that has propagated worldwide. More than 20
agencies in California offer rebates for this system, which also received
federal job training stimulus funds. He has worked professionally on
building codes in three states. His quantitative analysis of the health
risks of greywater cleared the way for more rational regulation of greywater
in California, and he played a major role in the crafting of new greywater
standards. Art also spearheaded the introduction of a bill legalizing
research on sustainable building in California.
<https://worldbusiness.us15.list-manage.com/track/click?u=0c9286854f4b03b162
bc51323&id=49ec838b2e&e=aea0699461> Read full Bio here

Tune in to KZSB 1290 AM on your radio OR
Listen on any device (phone, tablet, computer) via
<https://worldbusiness.us15.list-manage.com/track/click?u=0c9286854f4b03b162
bc51323&id=2fb44ffa7e&e=aea0699461> Livestream HERE
beginning at 5pm PST

We ask listeners to help us set the agenda by calling (805) 564.1290
or Toll Free (888) 564.1290
during the live broadcast to engage with our
weekly guest and also give any suggestions.

<https://worldbusiness.us15.list-manage.com/track/click?u=0c9286854f4b03b162
bc51323&id=e659e556b8&e=aea0699461> "Solutions News" Radio is a project of
the
<https://worldbusiness.us15.list-manage.com/track/click?u=0c9286854f4b03b162
bc51323&id=8a10137b21&e=aea0699461> World Business Academy. It is our
commitment to help our audience community see, experience and participate in
what can work and what IS working. With today's technology and resources,
major challenges and problems can be solved if we collectively choose to be
part of that solution

(805) 962-2571
P.O. Box 92156, Santa Barbara, CA 93190
margie at sbpermaculture.org