[Orange_County_Permaculture] Regenerative Earth Farm Edible Santa Barbara Magazine Fall 2013

Wesley Roe and Santa Barbara Permaculture Network lakinroe at silcom.com
Tue Sep 24 18:36:34 PDT 2013

> https ://www.facebook.com/wesley.roe.56/media_set?set=a.10151871999994593.1073741825.511554592&type=3

Regenerative Earth Farm Edible Santa Barbara Magazine Fall 2013

Putting Permaculture Principles into Practice At Regenerative Earth Farm by Nancy Oster photography b Leela Dyd Edible Magazine Santa Barbara Fall 2013 http://ediblecommunities.com/santabarbara/

Regenerative Earth Farm website http://www.regenerativeearth.com/ and Facebook https://www.facebook.com/RegenerativeEarthFarms

Our Philosophy

The Family
Regenerative Earth Farms is a family owned and held business that strives to build natural capital, soil, and local food stability while bringing communities together around the source of their nutrition through permaculture principles applied in business and on the farms.

The Philosophy
We are at a pivotal time in history where we must stop stealing from our grandchildren to feed ourselves and take responsibility for our lives and the resources we borrow from them.  The time is at hand for us to invest in a manner that gives life and generously supports the generations to come.

The Business
We've developed a social investment strategy that involves the creative and consciously integrated design principles found in Permaculture, multi-enterprise development with vested entrepreneurs as project managers, direct-to-consumer marketing strategies, and a unique investment return approach that has modest returns backed by the farm and the land.

(805) 962-2571
P.O. Box 92156, Santa Barbara, CA 93190
margie at sbpermaculture.org
www.sbpermaculture.org

P lPlease consider the environment before printing this email.