[Orange County, CA Permaculture] Fwd: West Coast Women's Permaculture Gathering, Seattle area, Fall Equinox weekend

Juliana Birnbaum julianapeartree at gmail.com
Wed May 21 07:43:19 PDT 2014

Regenerative Design Goddesses:

The 4th West Coast Women's Permaculture Gathering is happening this year
over a long Fall Equinox weekend, September 18th-21st at beautiful Camp
Hamilton in Western Washington. We will share stories, sing songs, play
games, learn skills, listen intently, sip tea and dance wildly while
immersed in a breathtaking space in nature.
http://westcoastwomenspc.weebly.com

Considering how much permaculture activity is brewing in our respective
regions these days, from public food forests to natural buildings and
successful kickstarter campaigns, the subject is upfront and growing! We
will take a central focus of taking regenerative design beyond an interest
or hobby to inspiring women with permaculture examples to find their path
to right-livelihood and thrive! Thivelihood!!
This years Gathering will feature exciting presentations, skill-building
opportunities and our first ever Saturday Market Place to support your
right-livelihoods, followed by our first ever Dance Party around the fire
near the lake! Tickets are available for the entire three days, Saturday
only, children at a reduced rate, child care is FREE with ticket for whole
weekend. See ticketing page for details.

Presenters for 2014 include:

Jenny Pell - Of PERMACULTURE NOW! Permaculture designer, consultant, and
teacher.
EagleSong - Founder of RavenCroft Gardens and Healing From the Ground Up
herbal apprentice program.
Starhawk - The Fifth Sacred Thing,The Last Wild Witch & Earth Activist
Training
Jacqueline Freeman - Biodynamic Beekeeper and owner of Friendly Haven Rise
Farm in Venersborg, WA
Jeanette Acosta - Author and composer raised by traditional indigenous
healers, designer and ethnobotanist.
Emet Degirmenci - International urban and indigenous permaculture community
design.
http://westcoastwomenspc.weebly.com

Thanks for helping to let women know about this gathering!
--
Juliana Birnbaum
Author, Sustainable [R]evolution: