[Orange County, CA Permaculture] 30 more spots left at this amazing and unique earth skills share event!! Check it out!

Acorn Gathering acorngathering at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 22:36:02 PST 2015

Around 30 more spaces left for…

The Acorn Gathering

March 25-29th

4 days/4 nights, includes organic breakfast and dinner

Where? Gaviota Coast just north of Santa Barbara

We offer classes from instructors who are highly skilled and wise in the
following ancient traditions:

Basketry, Creating Cobb Art Sculptures, Hide Tanning, Respectful Animal
Harvesting & Processing, Friction Fire, Flint Knapping, Natural Plant Dyes,
Archery (all levels), Nature Field Sketching, Cooking with Edible Wild
Foods, Animal Tracking, Leather Craft (moccasin & Hat making),
Sandal-making, Yoga, Kids Programs, Bows for kids, Cobb Art Sculptures,
Men’s Circle, Women’s Circle, African Drum & Dance & Much More!!

This is an opportunity to learn and be with people of all ages up and down
the coast of California and from across the U.S.

$375 Adults

$200 for 13-17 yr olds

$150 for 8-12 year olds

7 and under by donation

We have amazing teachers for our youth 12 and under. We encourage teens be
integrated with adults in class. All instructors support all ages.

Sign up now to secure a spot NOW! Go to our website to register and learn
more:

www.acorngathering.com

Email us with any questions!

Thanks,

Luna & Gabriel

--
The Acorn Gathering: Finding connection through earth-based skills and
primitive technology
acorngathering at gmail.com