[Orange County, CA Permaculture] Quail Springs Farm Tour, Lunch & Plant Sale~ April 11

Lindsay Allen lindsay at quailsprings.org
Mon Mar 16 07:23:41 PDT 2015

Saturday, April 11

10am-4pm

Farm Tour, Lunch, & Spring Plant Sale!

All ages family-friendly event!

Visit Quail Springs Permaculture Farm, have a delicious lunch prepared in
our earthen ovens, and learn about growing food in the high desert,
tending a variety of wonderful food-giving animals, creating shelter, and
stewarding agricultural lands and wilderness.

The day will include a tour of our gardens, animal systems, natural
buildings, crafts display, and alternative technologies. The tour will be
followed by a farm cooked lunch and the day will conclude with a question
and answer session with our farm managers  and a plant sale.  We will be
selling a mixture of spring plantings, herbs, annual Vegetables & flowers,
as well as a few perennial offerings!

We’ll accept registrations through Thursday, April 9th, if space remains
in the event.

However, we recommend registering a week or more in advance as these
events tend to fill up in advance!

$40/person, $70/couple. Youth ages 13-18 yrs, $10-30 sliding scale. Kids
12 and under free of charge.
Please inquire about group rates and financial assistance for this tour.

To register, please fill out the Farm Tour Online Registration here!

Contact with questions:   Danielle Brehmer, email
farmtour at quailsprings.org or call 805-886-7239

--
Lindsay Allen
Farm Manager & Instructor

QUAIL SPRINGS PERMACULTURE 2014 CALENDAR
http://www.quailsprings.org/calendar