[Orange County, CA Permaculture] [Southern California Permaculture] Summer Chicken Courses: Hot Weather Care | Home Processing  |  Incubating Eggs, Brooding & Educating Chicks/LIVE ONLINE COURSES AND COACHING

Wesley Roe and Santa Barbara Permaculture Network lakinroe at silcom.com
Sat Jun 13 05:58:14 PDT 2015

Summer Chicken Courses: Hot Weather Care | Home Processing | Incubating Eggs, Brooding & Educating Chicks

Reserve Your Seat. Courses Begin in 2 Weeks — Register Now!
LIVE ONLINE COURSES AND COACHING
• Convenient access of on-line training from wherever you are with a computer or phone.
• Advanced GoToTraining format with cam videos.
• Class notes with all slides for clear understanding of concepts and systems.
• 24/7 replay of class sessions.
• Real time video streaming and chat during class.
• Chat room open 1/2 hour before class & remains open till last Chickeneer logs off.
• Classes run from 60 to 90 minutes depending on the topic and student questions.
• Small classes for maximum participation.
• International access through your computer & VoIP, or phone access.
• Continue with other Chickeneers on a private (closed) Chickens and YOU FaceBook group.
• We strive to keep tuition broadly affordable; at about $20 per contact hour.
• Facilitated live by popular author & speaker Patricia Foreman and other expert guest Chickeneers
• Proceeds go to The Gossamer Foundation, a nonprofit dedicated to global sustainability and local foods. We can't have one without the other.

To arrange for courses in your area, scheduling & registration (540) 261-8775 or eMail: Training at ChickensAndYou.com
REGISTRATION — Individual and Family Rates
Copyright © 2015 The Gossamer Foundation, All rights reserved.
You have expressed interest in hearing about our upcoming Chickens And You events at a special event you attended.

Our mailing address is:
The Gossamer Foundation
20 GreenWay Place
Buena Vista, VA 24416

Add us to your address book

unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences