[Orange County, CA Permaculture] Work trade and Scholarships still available for PDC

Lindsay Allen lindsay at quailsprings.org
Fri Oct 7 05:36:43 PDT 2016

A little over 3 weeks till our Permaculture Design Course starts and we still have a few spots left including some work trade positions!

What? 15 Day Permaculture Design Course with Warren Brush
Where?  Quail Springs Permaculture in Ventucopa CA
When? Oct. 30- Nov. 13 2016
Cost- $1,450, Worktrade $250 off, Sign up with a friend $150 off/pp Financial aid available

Fore more info and to register please visit the course page at: http://www.quailsprings.org/programs/permaculture/pdc

--
Lindsay Allen
Administration | Permaculture Educator | Designer

Permaculture Advisor | USA Board Member
FoodWaterShelter inc.
  www.foodwatershelter.org.au