[Orange County, CA Permaculture] Elderberry Men's Earth Skills Gathering October 10-14th, 2018

Acorn Gathering acorngathering at gmail.com
Sat Sep 15 13:38:26 PDT 2018

Hey there,

The time is coming closer for the Elderberry Men's Earth Skills Gathering. This
is an invitation to gather with Men from all walks of life to spend time in
nature while crafting & learning Earth-based skills. We are keeping this
first gathering under 100 participants, so it will be an intimate and rich
experience. If you are interested, please read more below:

Click to learn more->Elderberry Men’s Gathering
<http://www.elderberrygathering.com/mens-gathering> October 10th-14th, 2018

[image: Elderberry Men's Gathering_4.jpg]

Please consider joining us! REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN

REGISTER HERE <http://www.elderberrygathering.com/registration-information>.
Space is limited so reserve your spot soon!

We will spend 4 days and 4 nights in a pristine canyon by the ocean on the
Gaviota Coast, learning earth-based skills, celebrating life, sharing
stories, songs, games, counsel and great food. This is an opportunity to
take time away from our technologically busy lives and immerse ourselves in
a nature-based village-like setting.

We have chosen a select group of skilled instructors & community leaders to
offer their knowledge to guide our experiences during these gatherings.
Learn skills such as friction fire, cordage, stone tools, shelter, weaving,
archery, plant dyes, basketry, hide tanning, drum making, black-smithing,
permaculture, natural building, dance & more.

Please consider joining us! REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN

REGISTER HERE <http://www.elderberrygathering.com/registration-information>.
Space is limited so reserve your spot soon!

In Gratitude,

The Elderberry & Acorn Gathering Team

elderberrygathering at gmail.com
www.elderberrygathering.com

--
The Acorn Gathering: Finding connection through earth-based skills and
primitive technology
acorngathering at gmail.com