[Orange County, CA Permaculture] Last Chance to Sign Up for The Elderberry Men's Earth Skills Gathering!

Acorn Gathering acorngathering at gmail.com
Sun Sep 30 15:31:50 PDT 2018

Hey ya'll,

If you are at all interested in coming to The Elderberry Men's Gathering,
now is the time to sign up! You can go to our website to learn more and to
register.

Click here for information on registration and the gathering!
<http://elderberrygathering.com/registration-information>

Registration closes soon...

Hope to see you there! ~Gabriel

[image: Elderberry Men's Gathering_4.jpg]

p.s. If you can't make the Men's Gathering, we have The 7th Annual Acorn
Gathering ~ an Earth Skills Gathering for all genders and also with amazing
instructors. The 2019 dates are March 25-30th! click here for details on
that! <http://www.acorngathering.com>
--
The Acorn Gathering & The Elderberry Gatherings: Finding connection through
earth-based skills and primitive technology
elderberrygathering at gmail.com
acorngathering at gmail.com