[Sdpg] Evelyn Krueger?

Torquil Canning torquil at netspace.net.au
Fri Jan 1 08:57:10 PST 1904

Hello,

my name is Torquil Canning and I am writing a book on the 1967 bushfires in
Tasmania. I am trying to get in touch with Evelyn Krueger- I am unsure of
the spelling in the surname, and whether she still uses this surname.

This is a long shot, but a neighbour of mine mentioned she had something to
do with Permaculture in the north east of the state. If you know her I would
be very grateful if you could pass on my contact details or give me some
form of contact details for her.

Evelyn's parents ran the Springs Hotel, which was burnt down on Mt
Wellington in '67.

regards, Torquil Canning

856 Huon Road
Fern Tree 7054