Compassionate Listening/SCPG Meeting

Santa Barbara Permaculture Network sbpcnet at silcom.com
Thu Jan 13 23:12:10 PST 2000

Hi Bill

So glad you are going to be able to make it up to SB for a visit and the Guild
meeting with Gene Hoffman.  As far as meeting her,  she has just recently
taken
a fall, is suffering from a mild concussion, and therefore we are not sure
what
she will be up for other than speaking at the meeting.  Before the Guild
meeting we have a short half hour for light snacks and conversation, so maybe
you could talk with her then, although she may want to be preparing for her
talk.

I really do hope you will be able to make it up, we have another friend who is
a landscape architect recently graduated from Cornell University, who is at
the
SB Botanic Garden on a Fellowship from Chanticleer Gardens, helping to design
the Botanic Gardens new childrens garden.  She has a particular interest in
biological wastewater treatment, and I have brought your name into the
convesation many times and it would be wonderful if she had a chance to meet
you.

I will be checking in with Gene Hoffman this weekend and will let her know of
your request for an opportunity to speak with her.  If she allows me to give
out her home phone number I will email that to you.

Looking forward to your visit,
Margie Bushman

South Coast Permaculture Guild
Santa Barbara Chapter