:Esperenza School Tree Planting Tijuana, Mexico Sat. Feb 12, moostake corrrection on meeting

Wesley Roe and Marjorie Lakin Erickson lakinroe at silcom.com
Fri Feb 4 08:20:00 PST 2000

Correction on the meeting location.
It is the H Street Trolley station off the 5 freeway in Chula Vista at 8:30
AM on Saturday morning Feb 12. then we will carpool across.
Sorry for the error,
Bill Roley

hi everyone
	Bill Roley, Permaculture Teacher and Designer is organizing a tree
planting at Esperenza School in Tijuana Mexico. It is achance to work with
Bill and see the Permaculture Projects near by. those who go with Bill
could join us at the Center for Regenerative Studies CAL State Pomona
Roadtrip Sunday Feb 13 if they wanted to make two days out of it.
	Read below and contact Bill Roley for Saturday trip to Tijuana, Mexico at
Pc Institute of Southern Cal. Bill Roley 		DrRoley at aol.com       949-494-5843
he would be happy for people to join him.

The Esperenza School tree planting will be in tijuana, Mexico from 9:30 am to
4:00 and we will be planting 100 fruit trees. You can meet at the Chula Vista
4 th St. Trolley station parking lot and many of the volunteers will
consolidate cars and go over together. You may also met me at my house in
Laguna Beach and we can caravan down together. I will try and send you a map
or print out directions with the exact location of the meeting place and
school.

If enough people come down we can do a tour of the Aldeas Infantil orphanage
a 6 acre edible landscaped village agroforestry system that is bioswaled and
has gardens and an edible kids park. The Ecoparque wastewater treatment plant
that we set up is just down the street if we have time. We will have to talk
about limitations of the day and how hard we want to push everyone.

Great dreaming

bill roley