3/3 Permaculture Talk @ Eco-Village, 7:30 pm

Wesley Roe and Marjorie Lakin Erickson lakinroe at silcom.com
Sun Feb 27 22:57:36 PST 2000

FRIDAY EVENING, MARCH 3 AT 7:30 PM  (Please RSVP)

SLIDESHOW AND TALK WITH PERMACULTURIST

B I L L    R O L E Y

Southern California Permaculture Association

at
Los Angeles Eco-Village
117 Bimini Place
Los Angeles

in the lobby

Donation Requested: $10 (sliding scale ok)

Dr. Bill Roley will present slides and the  fundamentals of permaculture

design and regenerative strategies of gardening and urban agroforestry
for a sustainable future. Bill will explain the basic principles of
permaculture (permanent agriculture) around the five elements of
Community Design: Food,  Waste, Water, Energy, and Shelter. By weaving
these five elements together in a conscious design we combine science,
lifestyle and ethics into the perpetual cycles of life, death and
rebirth. Permaculture design is a system of assembling all the important

components of our habitat in a pattern which will benefit not only
humans, but all the animals and plants in the area. It is using the
insights of our grandparents rather than robbing the resources of our
children by understanding that we are on the cutting edge of a 10,000
year old technology.

Please RSVP to: Lois Arkin, 213/738-1254 or <crsp at igc.org>

Space is limited!