Community

julia pfeifer juliapfeifer at hotmail.com
Sun May 28 23:36:19 PDT 2000

  We have a house in Ojai (near Santa Barbara) with an extra room that we
rent out.  We are looking for a permaculture person to come and share our
home. The room has a bathroom, storage, phone hook up, full use of the house
and kitchen, as well as the extensive zone one gardens. We are asking
$450.00 neg. includes utilities.
  Also I am welcoming any permaculturists/gardeners to come and visit our
gardens and see what we are up to. We are in a suburban area and using all
the space we can to grow food.  It is fun.
  Write back if any of this interests you.
Julia Pfeifer