Mollison USA Workshop

Akiva akivaw at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 17 16:43:35 PDT 2000

>From: "sal" <sals at rain.org>
>willl he been giving a course anywhere else in the US like the west coast?

I'm willing to organize a Mollison event here in Ojai, especially if it is
simpler than an entire design course, and that there's good participation by
guild locals in preparation.

If someone wishes to contact Bill, let's set it up. We can gather the
currency and interest to stoke him in this abundant region.

Let me know off list to start: seedmind at usa.net,
Akiva Werbalowsky
Ojai, CA