Roadtrip to Permaculture Sites in Ojai CA Sat and Sun Aug 12 and 13

Wesley Roe and Marjorie Lakin Erickson lakinroe at silcom.com
Mon Jul 24 08:39:19 PDT 2000

hi everyone
	The trip to Permaculture Sites and other interesting sites in Ojai Ca is
happening Aug 12 and 13 Sat and Sunday. We will visit about 6 sites both
days. Saturday evening will be a Potluck and camping, swim in the river and
soakin in the hot spring  at Akiva's Andrea's and Bob Sorrel place in
Matilija Canyon. And more sites on Sunday . The places we are visiting will
be posted next week. So let me know if you are coming.
				Wes Roe
				lakinroe at silcom.com 805-964-1555