Sergio Andrade A Magical Builder from Chile Using Recycled Material

Wesley Roe and Marjorie Lakin Erickson lakinroe at silcom.com
Wed Sep 27 21:52:26 PDT 2000

Hi everyone
         Below is a message from Marco Lam about an amazing builder from
Chile who reworks and uses recycled and eclogical materials to create truly
amazing homes with a truly wholistic way of bringing humans and homes together.
                 Check out website below
                                         Wes

Message from Marco Lam taken from the Cob Listserve
we hope to do a workshop with sergio andrade, we plan to fly him up from
chile.  he was my first introduction to alternative building a long time
ago.  his building blow out of the water anything any one else has ever
done.  a big claim I know.  check it out:

http:\\www.cascadadelasanimas.cl/sergio

love,
marco  : "Marco Lam" <lovefarmer at hotmail.com>

http://profiles.msn.com.