Sustainable Bldg Calendar Earthbuilding with Earthblock Inc, Jim Hallock and Stephen Gates

Wesley Roe and Marjorie Lakin Erickson lakinroe at silcom.com
Sun Nov 5 05:33:53 PST 2000

  We have had to reduce the dates of the program due to various
constraints, and we have also been able to reduce the costs considerably.

The new info is:  Dates:  Earthbuilding with Earthblock Inc, Jim Hallock
and Stephen Gates.  November 17 - 23.  Friday evening the 17th a
presentation will kick start the program from 7 - 9 pm suggested donation
$10.  The building workshop (18th - 23rd) will contain two work sessions,
9:30 am - 12:30 pm, and 2:00 - 5:00 pm.  We are looking for a $15.00 per
day suggested donation, and encourage folks to bring a sack lunch.

Housing can be arranged on the land from $20 per night.  Spontaneous
potlucks and community dinners available.

Thanks again and blessings during this wonderful rain!!
Brwyn

PLEASE CONTACT For more info and registration
The Ojai Foundation
www.ojaifoundation.org
9739 Ojai-Santa Paula Road, Ojai Ca
805-646-8343