[Sdpg] MHCP Buena Vista Audubon Jul 25 7-9PM Oceanside

sdpg-admin at arashi.com sdpg-admin at arashi.com
Wed Jul 18 21:46:43 PDT 2001

My apologies for the previous note.  I guess I'm not over my jet-lag, or my
calendar was a week off....

Fred
regenerative at earthlink.net

From: Larry Klaasen <lklaasen at sierraclubsandiego.org>

PLEASE JOIN THE COASTAL NORTH COUNTY SIERRA CLUB AND SANDAG FOR AN EVENING
OF DISCUSSION ON THE MULTIPLE HABITAT CONSERVATION PLAN (MHCP) FOR SAN
DIEGO COUNTY

WEDNESDAY JULY 25, 2001 7 P.M. TO 9 P.M. BUENA VISTA AUDUBON CENTER 2202 S.
COAST HIGHWAY,  OCEANSIDE (Just north of Buena Vista Lagoon on
PCH/1O1/Carlsbad Blvd.)

Janet Fairbanks from SANDAG will be on hand to walk us through the MHCP
program, its connection to the North County sub area plans from the 7
cities, and the public input process. There will be a question and answer
period.

We hope you can all make it, this is a critical time for North County and
the more knowledgeable we become the more effective we will be in helping
to save our last open spaces .

If you have any questions contact Deb Schmidt, Coastal North County
Conservation Chair Sierra Club dschmidt at csusm.edu or 760-598-2881