[Sdpg] T.R.E.E.S. Project -- More Information IN THE GARDEN; TreePeople's L.A. Pilot Project Is Testing the Waters( WAter catchment for the Home) here contact info Deb

sdpg-admin at arashi.com sdpg-admin at arashi.com
Sun Oct 14 15:34:13 PDT 2001

<http://www.treepeople.org/trees/order.htm>http://www.treepeople.org/trees/order.<http://www.treepeople.org/trees/order.htm>htm

More Information

For information about tours of the Demo Site: Contact Maryrose Hopke at
<mailto:mhopke at treepeople.org>mhopke at treepeople<mailto:mhopke at treepeople.org>.org
by telephone at 818-623-4848
To order copies of the Demo Site Brochure ($1.50 postage and handling)
For other information about TreePeople see our web site or you can reach us at:

TreePeople
12601 Mulholland Drive
Beverly Hills, CA 90210
(818) 753-4600
(818) 753-4625 fax

TreePeople is a non-profit organization. Our mission is to inspire the
people of Los Angeles to take personal responsibility for the urban
forest-educating, training and supporting them as they plant and care for
trees and improve the neighborhoods in which they live, work and play.

Our work is made possible by the generous contributions of our members and
through grants and contracts with foundations, corporations and government
agencies.

Please send me information about:
__ Becoming a member of TreePeople
__ Volunteering with TreePeople
__ Dedicating memorial or honorary trees