[Sdpg] Hesperia Trip to Nader Khalili Nov 3. 2001 Sat Leaving 6:30 am back at 6:00pm DIRECTIONS

sdpg-admin at arashi.com sdpg-admin at arashi.com
Tue Oct 30 06:39:05 PST 2001

Hi Everyone here are the DIRECTION
         The roadtrip is happening and Nader has sent a note below . We
will leave SB Downtown 128 E Carrillo (Pueblo Building on corner
of  Carrillo and Santa Barbara Street park on street in front of building
to organize car pooling) Nov 3 Sat at 6:30am reach Ventura by 7:15 am at
the Carrows Restaurant Parking lot at Seaward, then on to Hesperia reaching
there shortly after 10.Will be back to SB by 6. Please let me know if you
are still coming and how many and where you are meeting us if you are.
(contact Wes Roe lakinroe at silcom.com and 805-964-1555)

FROM NADER (wear old clothes and bring gloves if you need them)
Dear Margie and Wes,
Thanks for your email. We always look forward to seeing you and the
Permaculture Group from Santa Barbara. We shall be doing a hands-on
participation demonstration called Safe Shelter America, for superadobe
emergency shelters, in the morning. Please advise your group if they wish
to participate. And of course Nader's talk and the pot-luck lunch. Were
open at 10am, till late afternoon.
Best wishes,
Iliona

PLEASE LET US KNOW HOW MANY AND IF YOU ARE COMING and where you are meeting

Please bring cup plates utensil for your own use and warm clothes for high
desert bring desert or dish for Potluck lunch

DIRECTIONS TO THE PUEBLO BUILDING 128 E. CARRILLO TO CARPOOL,Santa Barbara
* on day of call 964-1555 to leave message if not coming or lost
On HWY #101 heading south take the Carrillo St Exit turn left under the
bridge proceed on Carrillo thru State St next light after State is Anacapa,
the Pueblo Building 128 E Carrillo  is on the right side of street between
Anacapa and Santa Barbara. Pass financial office Morgan Stanley Paine
Weber)  Please park on Street in front of building. If you heading North on
Hwy#101 the turn would be right.

DIRECTIONS To CAl Earth Nader Khalili Road Trip to Hesperia
 From Santa Barbara (about 3 hours) take Hwy 101 south to Hwy 126 proceed
along to Hwy #5 turn south and proceed to Hwy#14 north  go to Pearblossom
Hwy east to Hwy#138 south(east) proceed to Phelan Rd turn
left.Follow  Phelan Rd as it crosses Hwy#395 and turns into Main St. Take
Main St past Hwy #15 to Topaz Rd, Turn left onto Topaz another left on Live
Oak, then your first right onto Baldy Lane at CalEarth sign. Check map
because route is a little complex.

 From LA, take Hwy 15 north to Main St exit, Hesperia, turn right proceed
to 2nd stoplight, turn left onto Topaz, left on Live Oak first right on
Baldy Lane at Calearth Sign

CAlearth website is www.Calearth.org phone is 760-224-0614