[Sdpg] Eat Your Garden Video who carrie it

sdpg-admin at arashi.com sdpg-admin at arashi.com
Thu Nov 1 16:07:09 PST 2001

Hi Julie
         Rodale press has the book see below
                                         wes

At 09:38 PM 10/30/2001 -0800, you wrote:
>From: JLOjai at aol.com
>Subject: John Irwin?
>
>I've been looking for information to construct an herb spiral.  Found a video
>on the web that promises lots of instruction, but can't seem to locate it.
>Has anyone heard of the video called "Eat Your Garden"?   Harold Waldock in
>Canada suggested I contact John Irwin, who might know where to get it.
>Anyone know John?
>Or does anyone know of a good source to learn to build the spiral?
>Thanks,
>Julie
http://www.rodaleinstitute.org/bookstore/product_listing/main.html

PERMACULTURE BOOKS

Introduction to Permaculture

Introduction to Permaculture (Spanish)

Permaculture: A Designer's Manual

Permaculture in a Nutshell

The Basics of Permaculture Design

Getting Started in Permaculture

Earth User's Guide to Permaculture

Travels in Dreams

You Can Have Your Permaculture and Eat It too

Conceptual Permaculture Report - Crystal Waters Permaculture Village

Crystal Waters Permaculture Village Owners Manual

Hepburn Permaculture Gardens

Water for Every Farm: Yeomans Keyline Plan

Plants for a Future: Edible & Useful Plants for a Healthier World

Living Community

Ferment and Human Nutrition

How to Make a Forest Garden

Forest Gardening

Drylands Watershed Restoration: Introductory Workshop Activities

Healing Environments: Your Guide to Indoor Well-Being

Builder's Greywater Guide

Branched Drain Greywater System

Create an Oasis with Gray Water

Energy Efficient and Environmental Landscaping

Patterns of Wholeness

Drip Irrigation for Every Landscape and All Climates

Designing and Maintaining Your Edible Landscape Naturally

PERMACULTURE VIDEOS

Global Gardener: Permaculture with Bill Mollison

Eat Your Garden: Create A Permaculture Oasis