[Sdpg] Looking for Brian Hutchings

sdpg-admin at arashi.com sdpg-admin at arashi.com
Thu Jan 3 07:45:42 PST 2002

Looking for Brian Hutchings:
Our latest address for Brian bounced back in our recent mailing of our annual
letter.  Since he is a life subscriber to our journal, we would like to
locate him so we can send him more journals when they come out. Any current
address will be appreciated.

Dan Hemenway

Barking Frogs Permaculture Center

The protocol for our Annual Permaculture Design Course Online is at
http://barkingfrogspc.tripod.com/frames.html
or
http://www.permaculture.net/~EPTA/Hemenway.htm

Our next annual Permaculture Design Course Online begins Sept. 15, 2002.
Check the above sites for details.  We will lead an intensive design training
Jan. 16-30 at the New College in Sarasota, Florida.

A list by topic of all Yankee Permaculture titles also may be found at
http://csf.colorado.edu/perma/ypc_catalog.html