[Sdpg] Re: Permaculture Contacts in San Diego

sdpg-admin at arashi.com sdpg-admin at arashi.com
Wed Jan 9 13:53:34 PST 2002

A PC-teacher/consultant who recently moved to the SD area is Jane
Higginson -- email janehigginson at earthlink.net.  Also... a group of
PC-wannado's just met this past Saturday to launch an East County
Permaculture Circle (study/do group).  Our next meeting is tentatively
planned as a PC-Overview by Jane on Sunday afternoon, February 10.
Write me back if you'd like your name added to the notification list or
would like more information about this new group.
Barbara Lind
bslind at home.com

Original message (SDPG listserv): How can I find out more about
permaculture in San Diego? JRH